Black Sky Nexus plans to maintain open source Crypto 101 resources which will include original educational guides, in addition to curated links to external resources where appropriate.
Work in progress
This resource is in an early draft mode. Contributions to make it better are very welcome!
- Gemini maintains Cryptopedia, which includes some decent Crypto 101 material.
- Unstoppable Domains maintains a Web3 glossary, if you want to better understand what terms like WAGMI, PFP, or Diamond Hands mean.
- The Defiant has some good DeFi 101 resources.
- The Satoshi Nakamoto Institute maintains a nice archive of critical historic texts related to bitcoin, crypto-anarchy, free software, etc.
- There is a great independently curated list of awesome things related to learning zero knowledge proofs.
- Gnosis Guild is launching ZODIAC.WIKI, an upcoming resource documenting a pattern language for DAOs, explaining common problems that DAOs face and proposed solutions.
- Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System By Satoshi Nakamoto
- A Cypherpunk's Manifesto By Eric Hughes
- The Crypto Anarchist Manifesto By Timothy C. May
- A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace By John Perry Barlow
- The Tyranny of Structurelessness By Jo Freeman
- Meditations on Moloch By Scott Alexander
Bitcoin & Ethereum Deep Dives
- The Bitcoin White Paper Explained By Sava Gerov
- Ethereum Explained: A Guide to the World Supercomputer by Cryptopedia
- What is Gas and How to Save on Fees? By The Defiant
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos's Educational Videos
- How To Use DeFi Anonymously (Ish) By Rachel-Rose O’Leary
- How to Anonymize Ethereum By Rachel-Rose O’Leary, Stellar Magnet
- Squad Wealth By Sam Hart, Toby Shorin, Laura Lotti
- A Prehistory of DAOs By Kei Kreutler
- What Co-ops and DAOs Can Learn From Each Other By Austin Robey, Stellar Magnet
- An Introduction to Extitutional Theory By Jessy Kate Schingler, Primavera de Filippi
- The Foundations of Decent(ralized) HR By Loie Taylor
- Why is Gravity relevant in Token Engineering? By Juan Carlos Bell Llinás
- DAO Legal Entity Matrix by Paradigm
- Legal Framework for Non-US Trusts in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations By DYDX Foundation
- DAO Model Law By COALA
- Crypto Legal Risk Checklist By Fatemeh Fannizadeh, Silke Noa